Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Shalom,

I really love this from today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin!

"As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams" (Dan. 1:17). 

"God gave them knowledge and skill." 

God gave Daniel and the other three Hebrew children, knowledge and all skill. Eternal life is the nature of God. You've got God's nature in you. Know that! Believe that! Confess that! Then that nature will begin to dominate you! 
Learn to walk in the light of life. Learn to put that life into practice in your being. Walking in the light of that life will enhance your entire personality, and will increase your intelligence. 


Confession:
 I am a new creation. I am born again. I am a new creature. I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. That life is the light of men. I purpose to walk in the light of life. God's life is in me. God's knowledge is in me. God's skill is in me. God's ability is in me. God's wisdom is in me. He is instructing me. He is leading me. I am a child of God. The Spirit of God in me is leading me. I'll follow His leading. I'll walk in the light of life.


As YOU allow the Spirit of God to lead you, pay attention to this verse, from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today, found in Proverbs 25:2:

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a thing. AMP

What is He concealing FOR us to find out? The Wisdom of His Word! Simply reading the Bible will NOT bring knowledge, understanding or Wisdom! What will? Look at Joshua 1:8:

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. AMP

"You shall meditate" is the Hebrew word "hagah", which means: to murmur, to ponder, to muse, to utter, to speak. So, read the Word, then think about it, allow the Holy Spirit to give you inner pictures of the Word, speak about it with like-minded believers, and when you get the understanding, then put action to it and you will see great success in all that you do! AMEN! HIS presence IN us makes all the difference in the world, and putting His Word in reinforces that "difference"! Here is Hillsong Live with "The Difference":


Shalom in Him!