Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shalom,

Today I am sharing Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food again! 

Made Manifest - June 29, 2013

"Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life [zoe] also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life [zoe] also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh" (2 Cor. 4:10-11). 

Paul is talking about zoe being manifested in our mortal bodies. But he's not talking about the resurrection of the body, for "mortal" means subject to death. 
When we're raised up, we'll have an immortal body. No, Paul is talking about having this zoe life of God which came into our spirits at the New Birth manifested during this life - in our death-doomed mortal flesh! 

I am convinced that if we learn how to walk in the light of life, and let that life which came into us at our New Birth dominate us, there is no reason at all why we can't live to a great age, if Jesus tarries His coming. I know the outward man is decaying, but the zoe life of God can be made manifest in our mortal flesh! 

Confession: Thank You, Father, that the life that is in my spirit can also quicken my mortal body. It can make my body full of life, health, and healing. Because in the great plan of redemption, which You planned and sent the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate, there is not only the rebirth of my spirit, but there is also healing for my physical being. "Himself took my infirmities and bare my sicknesses." What Jesus bore, I need not bear. By Jesus' stripes I am healed. I am made whole - spiritually, physically, and mentally. According to the Word of God, I am healed! I am whole!
 
This is so very important for born again believers to know and understand! Look at this from our reading in Colossians today. Verses 2-3:
[For my concern is] that their hearts may be braced (comforted, cheered, and encouraged) as they are knit together in love, that they may come to have all the abounding wealth and blessings of assured conviction of understanding, and that they may become progressively more intimately acquainted with and may know more definitely and accurately and thoroughly that mystic secret of God, [which is] Christ (the Anointed One). In Him all the treasures of [divine] wisdom (comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and [all the riches of spiritual] knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden.

All of the "riches" lie hidden ONLY from those who refuse to make it their determined purpose to KNOW HIM! Don't let that be you! Make your decisioon today to go hard after HIM so that your life on this earth will point people TO Him! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "God One And Only":



Shalom in Him!