Monday, September 3, 2012

Shalom,

Isaiah 42:1 says this:

 1BEHOLD MY Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.

The word "delights" is the Hebrew word "ratsah", which means to be pleased with. It also means: to satisfy a debt! That is exactly what this wonderful Servant of the Lord did for us! Hallelujah! Thank YOU, Jesus! Amen! He came to reveal the Truth of God's Word, to give Himself as a sacrifice, to rise from the dead, and to make the New Birth and the Holy Spirit Baptism available to us! have YOU taken advantage of all that HE has done for YOU? If not, why not! Check out the "how to" at The Spoken Word Church website (link on the left) and don't be left out any longer! He did it all for YOU! Here is Hillsong with "Jesus, You Gave It All":


Shalom in Him!