Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shalom,

I could not share a more powerful message with you today than the one found in Kenneth E. Hagin's Faith Food

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" (Heb. 4:12). 

To be strong in faith, the first thing you must settle on is the integrity of the Word of God. 

You must know that the Bible is exactly what it declares itself to be - God's Word - a revelation from God to us! It is God speaking to us now! 

It is not only a book of the past and the future; it is a book for now. It is a God-breathed, God-indwelt, God-inspired message. 

Moffatt's translation of Hebrew 4:12 reads, "For the Logos [Word] of God is a living thing…." Quick! Alive! Living! But it will come alive to you only as you accept it and act upon it. 

I've always maintained the following attitude toward the Word of God, and have acted upon it accordingly: The Word is just as though the Lord Jesus Christ were here in person speaking to me. 

Confession: God's Word is alive. It is alive in me. God speaks to me through His Word. He gives me revelation through His Word. I accept His Word as though the Lord Jesus Christ Himself were here in person speaking to me. And I act upon it accordingly. 


Make this YOUR confession AND commitment today! Your life will NEVER be the same! Amen! Here is Hillsong with "Like Incense/Sometimes By Step":



Shalom in Him!