Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TUESDAY'S POST


Shalom,


Proverbs 7:1-3:


1 MY SON, keep my words; lay up within you my commandments [for use when needed] and treasure them. 2 keep my commandments and live, and keep my law and teaching as the apple (the pupil) of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.


The Message Bible says this:


1 Dear friend, do what I tell you; treasure my careful instructions. 2 Do what I say and you'll live well. My teaching is as precious as your eyesight - guard it! 3 Write it out on the back of your hands; etch it on the chambers of your heart.


Do you remember John 15:7 from yesterday's post? Here it is:


7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it will be done for you.


THAT is why we are to treasure His Word and hide it in our hearts! What we have in our hearts in abundance is what we will actually be saying with our mouths! Luke 6:45:


45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks


So make sure that you are spending time every day meditating on the wonderful Word of God so that it will be in YOUR heart in abundance. Then, when YOU speak, it will be God's Word coming out and you will be seeing God's results! Amen!


Revelation 13 covers more of the Tribulation. It is clear here that the minds of the people left on earth will be blinded to believe lying signs and wonders! I hope that people will continue to be able to call on Jesus as Lord during this time, but we can't really be sure. It is best to make sure that we have done everything God requires of us in order to share the Good News with unbelievers, now, in THIS life! Amen! here is a song from Hillsong Kids called "This Is The Day":




Shalom in Him!