Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shalom,

Enjoying Israel! The verses I will share today come from Psalm 108:1-5:

1O GOD, my heart is fixed (steadfast, in the confidence of faith); I will sing, yes, I will sing praises, even with my glory [all the faculties and powers of one created in Your image]!2Awake, harp and lyre; I myself will wake very early--I will waken the dawn!3I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto You among the nations.4For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great and high as the heavens! Your truth and faithfulness reach to the skies!5Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let Your glory be over all the earth.

I WILL praise and worship HIM with every thing within ME, and I will do it EARLY! How about you?

And one of the things I am MOST grateful for in MY life is that I don't have to obey Deuteronomy 23:12-14:

12You shall have a place also outside the camp to which you shall go [as a comfort station];13And you shall have a paddle or shovel among your weapons, and when you sit down outside [to relieve yourself], you shall dig a hole with it and turn back and cover up what has come from you.14For the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp to deliver you and to give up your enemies before you. Therefore shall your camp be holy, that He may see nothing indecent among you and turn away from you.

Thank You, Lord, for indoor plumbing! Hallelujah! have YOU ever thanked Him for something like that? We take SO MUCH for granted, don't we!

Shalom in Him