Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 Shalom,

Today's Psalm in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan contains more great promises from GOD to His people! Verses 10-13:

10 But You, O Lord, be merciful and gracious to me, and raise me up, that I may requite them. 11 By this I know that You favor and delight in me, because my enemy does not triumph over me. 12 And as for me, You have upheld me in my integrity and set me in Your presence forever. 13 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting and to everlasting [from this age to the next, and forever]! Amen and Amen (so be it).

HALLELUJAH! Our enemy CANNOT triumph over us! BELIEVE that you ARE who GOD says you are! BELIEVE that you HAVE what GOD says you have! BELIEVE that you CAN DO what GOD says you can do! AMEN! Never give up! Never give in! YOU were made MORE than a CONQUEROR through HIM Who loves YOU more than anyone else ever could! BE the BEST YOU! IN HIM! Here is Hillsong with "Who You Say I Am" again! Because we STILL need to get there!

Shalom in Him!