Tuesday, February 9, 2021

 Shalom,

Here, to encourage you again today, is Psalm 40:1-5:

1 I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. 2 He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. 4 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. 5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered.

HALLELUJAH! No matter what the enemy, through brainwashed and hard-hearted people, have tried to say and do, WE KNOW that our GOD has this situation well in hand! He is exposing EVIL everywhere that evil has tried to hide! Evil plans and purposes that have been made and shared in secret have ALWAYS been seen, heard and known by our Omnipresent, Omnicient and Omnipotent GOD! HE has great and wonderful plans of His own to thwart the enemy at every turn, to upset ALL of the enemies evil plans, plots, schemes and strategies and to RESTORE, REPAIR, REPLACE everything that has been stolen with MORE THAN ENOUGH! GOD'S GOT THIS and HE HAS YOU, if YOU ARE HIS! Is ther any reason that you can't be in right position to receive every good things that HE has planned for YOU by receiving JESUS as YOUR Lord and Saviour? Pray this prayer, from your heart:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now stand and SEE the SALVATION and DELIVERANCE of your GOD! Here is Hillsong with "This Is Our God":

Shalom in Him!