Friday, February 12, 2021

 Shalom,

Today's message is from Psalm 43 in Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! The entire Psalm from the Amplified Bible:

1 Judge and vindicate me, O God; plead and defend my cause against an ungodly nation. O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man! 2 For You are the God of my strength [my Stronghold—in Whom I take refuge]; why have You cast me off? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 3 O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling. 4 Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my exceeding joy; yes, with the lyre will I praise You, O God, my God! 5 Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.

Our GOD is actively at work exposing works and workers of darkness, setting up situations and circumstances to bring about HIS will and plan and purpose and restoring HIS ANOINTED CHOICES to office! Be patient, be strong and steadfast,be joyful! GOD's GOT THIS and THE BEST IS YET TO COME! HALLELUJAH! Now let's look at that same Psalm from The Passion Translation!

1 God, clear my name. Plead my case against the unjust charges of these ungodly workers of wickedness. Deliver me from these lying degenerates.
2 For you are where my strength comes from and my protector, so why would you leave me now? Must I be covered with gloom while the enemy comes after me, gloating with glee?
3 Pour into me the brightness of your daybreak! Pour into me your rays of revelation-truth! Let them comfort and gently lead me onto the shining path, showing the way into your burning presence, into your many sanctuaries of holiness.
4 Then I will come closer to your very altar until I come before you, the God of my ecstatic joy! I will praise you with the harp that plays in my heart, to you, my God, my magnificent God!
5 Then I will say to my soul, “Don’t be discouraged; don’t be disturbed, for I fully expect my Savior-God to break through for me. Then I’ll have plenty of reasons to praise him all over again.” Yes, living before his face is my saving grace!

HALLELUJAH! Our God REIGNS! Here is Hillsong with "This Is Our God":

Shalom in Him!