Tuesday, December 8, 2020

 Shalom,

We are reading Proverbs 8 in today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan and verses 17-21 are speaking to those of us who love and reverence the One True GOD!

17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness (uprightness in every area and relation, and right standing with God). 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than refined gold, and my increase than choice silver. 20 I [Wisdom] walk in the way of righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation), in the midst of the paths of justice, 21 That I may cause those who love me to inherit [true] riches and that I may fill their treasuries.

AMEN! It is WELL with those who love and reverence HIM! Verses 32-35 also tell us this:

32 Now therefore listen to me, O you sons; for blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction and be wise, and do not refuse or neglect it. 34 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoever finds me [Wisdom] finds life and draws forth and obtains favor from the Lord.

Not so for those who do not love and reverence HIM! Verse 36:

36 But he who misses me or sins against me wrongs and injures himself; all who hate me love and court death.

Do NOT fret over those evil doers who APPEAR to be winning right now. Oud GOD is on it and HE will watch over His Word to perform it! I hope you will join me and stay on GOD'S side, for HIS side is ALWAYS the RIGHT SIDE! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Like Incense (Sometimes By Step)":

Shalom in Him!