Wednesday, December 30, 2020

 Shalom,

I have two things to share from today's Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! The first is found in Proverbs 30:4:

Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son’s name, if you know?

This is one of the most encouraging things that I have read or heard today! Why? Because though many in the world are mocking those of us who believe that GOD is standing with our President against the evil, corruption , fraud and interference from foreign nations that has been going on for quite some time, THIS tells me that GOD has GOT THIS! HE is working HIS work and HIS will and as WE worship HIM, we WILL SEE the SALVATION of our God! HALLELUJAH! The second thing that I want to share is something that I have shared every time we have gone through Philippians! MY favorite verse AND desire! Philippians 3:10:

10 [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection

AMEN! The Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan has been a wonderful place to start in this! When I am determined to, I learn something new about Him every day! Every time through the Word of God I learn something new or a new way of looking at and walking out His Word! I invite you to follow along with us as we begin again in 2021! You can purchase your own plan through our website link on the left, or simply follow along right on the website every day! I guarantee that if you do this diligently and consistently, you will never be the same! AND you will KNOW HIM MORE! And NOT just ABOUT Him! Here, to encourage you further in this, is Hillsong UNITED with "Whole Heart (Hold Me Now)":

Shalom in Him!