Thursday, December 17, 2020

 Shalom,

Proverbs 17:22 is a verse that every believer should know and act upon!

22 A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Maintaining and demonstrating the joy that is IN you as a born again believer will not only benefit YOU with health and wellness, but your joy will cause others to have hope and to ask YOU about that hope that is within you! Be ready to give THE ANSWER! And here is MY declaration of faith in JESUS! Galatians 2:20:

20 I have been crucified with Christ [in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ (the Messiah) lives in me; and the life I now live in the body I live by faith in (by adherence to and reliance on and complete trust in) the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

It SHOULD be a 'CHRISTmas celebration" each and every day for the born again believer! Make sure that YOU are maintaining your gratefulness, thankfulness and joy for all that HE has done and provided for YOU! We are, of all people, MOST BLESSED! Let's SHOW IT! Here are Hillsong Kids with "I Give You My Hallelujah":

Shalom in Him!