Monday, July 27, 2015

Shalom,

Psalm 26 is a Psalm of David as he called out to the Lord because of the great persecution he suffered at the hands of king Saul. Here it is:
Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity; I have [expectantly] trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord without wavering and I shall not slide. Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; test my heart and my mind. For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes, and I have walked in Your truth [faithfully]. I do not sit with false persons, nor fellowship with pretenders; I hate the company of evildoers and will not sit with the wicked. I will wash my hands in innocence, and go about Your altar, O Lord, That I may make the voice of thanksgiving heard and may tell of all Your wondrous works. Lord, I love the habitation of Your house, and the place where Your glory dwells. Gather me not with sinners and sweep me not away [with them], nor my life with bloodthirsty men, 10 In whose hands is wickedness, and their right hands are full of bribes.11 But as for me, I will walk in my integrity; redeem me and be merciful and gracious to me. 12 My foot stands on an even place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord.

We can adapt this Old Covenant song to our current situation, wherever we live and whatever we do! IF we are "walking in our integrity", then there are promises in the Word of God that belong to us, whether anyone else likes it or not! This phrase is the Hebrew word "tom", which means: completeness; innocence; without blame. Look at Colossians 2:10 for a promise of our new and better Covenant:

10 And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]. AMP

If you refuse to back off of the Word of God, you WILL see the manifestation of His promises to you! In these days, when WE face the persecution of those believers and unbelievers who dare to call good evil, and evil good, take your stand KNOWING that HE will deliver and vindicate you! AMEN! Let's boldly declare the Word of God and the WAY of God so that those who WANT to can know Him! Here is Hillsong with our message for today and every day, which is "Tell The World":



Shalom in Him!