Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shalom,

Psalm 139:1-4 is a very important Truth to know! 

 O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.

There is nothing that we have ever thought, said or done that God hasn't known about! When we come into His presence, don't remind Him of all of your mistakes, doubts and fears. Instead, come into His presence with singing and rejoicing over the tremendous depth of His love for YOU! There is nowhere we could ever go to escape His love! Read the rest of the Psalm to see this! We cannot hide from Him, and why would we ever want to? HE holds HIS life out for "whosoever will" (John 3)! Will YOU? If you have never received Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior, then pray this prayer with me now, believing in your heart that Jesus died for YOUR sin, that He rose from the dead, and declare Him as YOUR Lord! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

NOW you are in position to learn more about Him every day and to grow in your faith! Spend time in His Word and in intimate fellowship with Him. That is hard to do until you receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit! Believers in Jesus have the Spirit of God living IN them. Now they need to be "endued with power from on high" just as the disciples of Jesus were in the upper room on the Day of Pentecost (Luke 24:49)! THEY needed this, and so do we! The Holy Spirit, Who is our Teacher, will lead, guide and direct us Spirit to spirit! If you are born again and would like to receive the INFILLING of the Holy Spirit, pray this prayer with me now, fully expecting to be filled to overflowing and to speak in other tongues, as the Word says! 

Heavenly Father, I am Your child. I desire to be filled with Holy Spirit and speak with other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives me the utterance. By faith, I receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit. As I lift my hands to praise You, I fully expect to speak in my heavenly prayer language. Amen.

NOW you are prepared to become all that God desires for you to be! Full of His Word, filled with His Spirit, and preaching the Good News to everyone you come in contact with! GO FOR IT! Amen! Here is Hillsong with "Let The Peace OF God Reign":


Shalom in Him!