Monday, November 5, 2012

Shalom,

I want to share the devotion from today's Faith Food by Kenneth E. Hagin:

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). 

What is the Holy Spirit doing in you? 

Is the Holy Spirit just a "spiritual hitchhiker"? Does He just hitchhike a ride through life with you? Is He just some excess baggage for you to carry through life? 

No! The Holy Spirit lives within you to help you! 

He lives within you to strengthen you! 

He lives within you to comfort you! 

He lives within you to put you over in life! 

Make positive confessions like this instead of talking failure and doubt. 

Confession: I believe that the Greater One lives in me. I believe that He is greater than the devil. I believe that He is greater than the tests and trials I may be facing. I believe that He is greater than the storm I may be going through. 

I believe that He is greater than the problems that may be confronting me. I believe that He is greater than the circumstances which may appear to have me bound. I believe that the Greater One is greater than sickness and disease. I believe that the Greater One is greater than anything and everything! And the Greater One dwells in me! 


AMEN! Now spend time getting to know Him by praying in the Spirit (in other tongues) and by listening to His voice inside of you! He will lead and guide and direct you in every area of your life, revealing God's perfect plans for you! We have the potential to never make a decision mistake again IF we will listen and obey! Amen! Here is "Awakening" by Hillsong:



Shalom in Him!