Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Shalom,

We read Psalm 117 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today and there are a couple of verses that demand our action! First of all verse 4:

4 Let those now who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.

Did you do it? I say: That the mercy and loving-kindness of my Heavenly Father, my Lord Jesus and the presious Holy Spirit of the Living God endures FOREVER! AMEN! I DELIGHT in verses 6-9:

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7 The Lord is on my side and takes my part, He is among those who help me; therefore shall I see my desire established upon those who hate me. 8 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

I also delight, rejoice and glory in verses 14-16:

14 The Lord is my Strength and Song; and He has become my Salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tents and private dwellings of the [uncompromisingly] righteous: the right hand of the Lord does valiantly and achieves strength! 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; the right hand of the Lord does valiantly and achieves strength!

Remember to be a DOER of the Word you read everyday! THAT is how the Word of God becomes REAL to you and your faith, trust and confidence in it will grow! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":

Shalom in Him!