Thursday, August 26, 2021

Shalom,

Psalm 56:3-4 our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today:

3 What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. 4 By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?

AMEN! THIS is the confidence that we should all have when it LOOKS or SEEMS as though nothing is working out the way it should! The enemy THINKS that he has it made, BUT GOD!!! Look at verses 9-13:

9 Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord, Whose word I praise, 11 In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 Your vows are upon me, O God; I will render praise to You and give You thank offerings. 13 For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living.

AMEN! Be bold and be strong! Our GOD has this well in hand! Keep doing what YOU know to do and in the days of His GLORY moving all over the earth, YOU will walk in great BLESSING! Here is Hillsong with "Echoes (Til We See The Other Side)":

VERSE 1: We will sing We will dance Till the earth echoes the heavens Sing His praise Till we see the other side VERSE 2: ‘Cause we belong to the light So when the night is at its darkest Just hold on for the dawn will soon arrive CHORUS 1: Can you feel the winds are changing There’s a new day on the rise And the atmosphere is breaking As the new world comes to life We will sing We will dance Till the earth echoes the heavens Sing His praise Till we see the other side TAG: I’ve got a feeling The darkness won’t last very long CHORUS 2: Let a sleeping world awaken There’s a new day on the rise And the enemy is shaking As the graveyards spring to life We will sing We will dance Till the earth echoes the heavens Sing His praise Till we see the other side

Shalom in Him!