Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Shalom,

One of the things I love the most about the Psalms is that many of them were written by David. He had many moments of trouble and harassment in his life, but he ALWAYS returned to the place of encouraging HIMSELF in the LORD! When he did that, he would start out crying out because of the problem or situation, but would end up rejoicing over what God had already done or was about to do! Psalm 54 is like that! Look at verses 4-7:

4 Behold, God is my helper and ally; the Lord is my upholder and is with them who uphold my life. 5 He will pay back evil to my enemies; in Your faithfulness [Lord] put an end to them. 6 With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to You; I will give thanks and praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good. 7 For He has delivered me out of every trouble, and my eye has looked [in triumph] on my enemies.

And THAT, my brothers ansd sisters in JESUS, is how it's done! Encourage YOURSELF in the LORD today with your own declarations and celebrations of all that He has already done, and then stir up your expectant hope and eager anticipation of what He is about to do! HALLELUJAH! Here is Hillsong UNITED with "Wonder":

Shalom in Him!