Friday, August 27, 2021

Shalom,

Psalm 57:7-11 is your best message for today!

7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is steadfast and confident! I will sing and make melody. 8 Awake, my glory (my inner self); awake, harp and lyre! I will awake right early [I will awaken the dawn]! 9 I will praise and give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations. 10 For Your mercy and loving-kindness are great, reaching to the heavens, and Your truth and faithfulness to the clouds. 11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be over all the earth.

HALLELUJAH! Our God REIGNS and HE is ever READY, WILLING and ABLE to cause the Blessings of our Covenant with Him to be manifest in our lives! GET READY! This Fall is looking to be the very BEST EVER! Here is Hillsong with "Are You Ready?":

Shalom in Him!