Thursday, July 29, 2021

Shalom,

From our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today comes this declaration! Psalm 28:7-9:

7 The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. 8 The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed. 9 Save Your people and bless Your heritage; nourish and shepherd them and carry them forever.

Encourage your self every day with Who HE is to you! Then exhort yourself to be a DOER of the Word we also read today in our Bible Plan from Matthew 28:18-20:

18 Jesus approached and, breaking the silence, said to them, All authority (all power of rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).

Let's be about our Father's 'business' as we are running our race, finishing our course and fulfilling HIS calling on our lives! There is no greater success than being found WHERE God wants us to be, doing WHAT He wants us to do! Here is Hillsong with "Children of The Light":

Shalom in Him!