Saturday, July 17, 2021

Shalom,

Psalm 16 is powerfully positive about the plans and purposes that Almighty God has for each of us who belong to HIM! Verses 7-11:

7 I will bless the Lord, Who has given me counsel; yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 9 Therefore my heart is glad and my glory [my inner self] rejoices; my body too shall rest and confidently dwell in safety, 10 For You will not abandon me to Sheol (the place of the dead), neither will You suffer Your holy one [Holy One] to see corruption. 11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

Remind yourself always that GOD ALWAYS has YOU on His mind! Everything that He has ever planned has been with YOU on His mind! And He does the same for eacvh and every one of us! HIS LOVE is THAT GOOD! ALWAYS! Here is Hillsong with "It's Your Love":

Shalom in Him!