Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Shalom,

Psalm 34:1-4:

1 I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. 3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. 4 I sought (inquired of) the Lord and required Him [of necessity and on the authority of His Word], and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

One of the greatest keys to walking in the fullness of all that God has placed in our lives is shown here! BLESS the Lord AT ALL TIMES! PRAISE Him CONTINUALLY! Magnify HIM! Exalt HIS NAME! When WE do THIS, we are putting the Lord our God in the top position in our lives! HE will show up BIG when we do this! Make JESUS your #1 priority and HE will NEVER let you down! AMEN! Here are Hillsong Kids with "My Number One":



Shalom in Him!