Monday, August 31, 2020

Shalom,

From today's reading in Psalms through our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan!  Psalm 61:1-5:

1 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. 2 From the end of the earth will I cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; lead me to the rock that is higher than I [yes, a rock that is too high for me]. 3 For You have been a shelter and a refuge for me, a strong tower against the adversary. 4 I will dwell in Your tabernacle forever; let me find refuge and trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! 5 For You, O God, have heard my vows; You have given me the heritage of those who fear, revere, and honor Your name.

We have been taught sinve ther early days of The SPoken Word Church that we should NEVER share things (tests, trials, and problems) with those who are unqualified to help us! What kind of 'help' arte we speaking of? The HELP that comes from GOD by His WORD and through His Spirit! Above we see WHO we should be trusting above all others! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "What A Beautiful Name":


Shalom in Him!