Friday, July 17, 2020

Shalom,

Today I want to share again from The Spoken Word Church website devotional!
Speak to Your Mountain
Your mountain is any problem that you are facing. Address it with authority and command it to move in the Name of Jesus.
Every mountain is a servant to your faith. It must obey. Few have mastered the art of verbally commanding their mountains to move. Losers talk about their mountain. Champions talk to their mountain.
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." (Mark 11:23)
AMEN! BE a CHAMPION and NOT a LOSER by speaking TO the mountains in your life and not ABOUT them! Here is Hillsong with an older song called "Faith":

Verse: I'm reaching for the prize I'm giving everything give my life for this It's what I live for Nothing will keep me from All that You have for me You hold my head up high I live for You Pre-Chorus: Greater is He That's living in me Than he that is in the world Chorus: Faith I can move the mountain I can do all things through Christ I know Faith Standing and believing I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me

Shalom in Him!