Sunday, July 26, 2020

Shalom,

Psalm 25:4-5 from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today is something that I have shared before because I pray this when I study God's Word!

4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. 5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

1 John 5:14-15 tells us that if we ask anything that is according to God's will, He hears us! AND, if He hears us, we HAVE what we have asked for! No question about it! So, praying that He will teach us His Word is the same as Him teaching us His will, because His Word IS His will! We need NEVER have an unanswered prayer again when we have the way to KNOW His WILL! AMEN! Here4 is Hillsong with "Your Word":



Shalom  in Him!