Friday, January 18, 2019

Shalom,

Psalm 18:45-50 is a declaration by David, who had sinned against both God and his fellow man, of Who his God IS! 
46 The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted, 47 The God Who avenges me and subdues peoples under me, 48 Who delivers me from my enemies; yes, You lift me up above those who rise up against me; You deliver me from the man of violence. 49 Therefore will I give thanks and extol You, O Lord, among the nations, and sing praises to Your name. 50 Great deliverances and triumphs gives He to His king; and He shows mercy and steadfast love to His anointed, to David and his offspring forever.

David grasped what many born again believers fail to! Our God is NOT measured by human standards! He IS the STANDARD! Once David repented before the Lord for his sin (a selfish decision to do things MY way rather than God's way), he knew that His God was not a man that He should ever lie! David knew that the Covenant keeping God would ALWAYS have his back! Today's born again, spirit-filled believers NEED to get these TRUTHS firmly down on the inside of us! We CANNOT operate successfully in this world without knowing and having confidence in who WE are: IN HIM! And WE have a Covenant that is SO MUCH BETTER than David had! So, let's get busy studying to show ourselves approved unto God, rightly dividing the Words of HIS TRUTH! Then, once we have settled it in our own hearts that we ARE who HE says we are, let's start acting like the SAVED, ANOINTED, CALLED, SEPARATED, GIFTED, MIRACULOUSLY FORMED  and CELEBRATED vessels of HIS glory! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Who You Say I AM":


Shalom in Him!