Monday, January 14, 2019

Shalom,

People say that atheists do not believe in the God of the Bible! Well I can assure you and them that the God of the Bible does NOT believe in atheists! Look at today's Psalm from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan! Psalm 14:1 says:

The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.

God Himself calls those who CLAIM that there is no God are "empty-headed fools"! Refuse to be 'empty-headed' and refuse to be anybody's fool! YOU were created in the image of God with the opportunity to be recreated as a child of God! If you already have, then REJOICE! The BEST is yet to come! If you have not, then I invite you to pray THIS prayer with me now and know for CERTAIN that you have Heaven as your home and source of supply!

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now that you are a genuine child of the Living God, you, too, can grow up into His Word! You can meditate on it day and night (Joshua 1:8) until you are able to confidently put that Word into practice!  Be a DOER of the Word and not simply a hearer who is deceiving himself  concerning the Word of God (James 1:22)! HE WILL confirm HIS Word with signs, wonders and miracles (Mark 16:20)! Remember always that God does NOT want anyone to perish, but all to become members of HIS family! Not all WILL, but that will be THEIR own choice and NOT His! Here is Hillsong with "No Reason To Hide":


Shalom in Him!