Monday, July 23, 2018

Shalom,

Psalm 22 is the "Psalm of the Cross". It is all about JESUS and what He went through to by us back! Verses 14-18:
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it is softened [with anguish] and melted down within me. 15 My strength is dried up like a fragment of clay pottery; [with thirst] my tongue cleaves to my jaws; and You have brought me into the dust of death. 16 For [like a pack of] dogs they have encompassed me; a company of evildoers has encircled me, they pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I can count all my bones; [the evildoers] gaze at me. 18 They part my clothing among them and cast lots for my raiment (a long, shirtlike garment, a seamless undertunic). 

Then verses 27-31 declare HIM!
27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall bow down and worship before You, 28 For the kingship and the kingdom are the Lord’s, and He is the ruler over the nations. 29 All the mighty ones upon earth shall eat [in thanksgiving] and worship; all they that go down to the dust shall bow before Him, even he who cannot keep himself alive. 30 Posterity shall serve Him; they shall tell of the Lord to the next generation. 31 They shall come and shall declare His righteousness to a people yet to be born—that He has done it [that it is finished]!

IT IS FINISHED! God's perfect plan for our eternal Salvation was carried out perfectly! NOW, all that is left is to 'publish' it far and wide so that every 'whosoever will' has the opportunity to do so! AMEN! No higher Name! NO GREATER LOVE!!! Here is Hillsong with what SHOULD be our response! "No Reason To Hide":


Shalom in Him!