Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Shalom,

In today's reading in Psalm 17 we see David crying out to the Lord in his time of need. Verses 6-8:

I have called upon You, O God, for You will hear me; incline Your ear to me and hear my speech. Show Your marvelous loving-kindness, O You Who save by Your right hand those who trust and take refuge in You from those who rise up against them. Keep and guard me as the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings

When YOU call on the Lord in YOUR time of need, do what David did here! He reminded himself that God had heard him before and he KNEW that God would hear him again! Remind yourself of past victories and answered prayer as you prepare to do the same! Go to sleep at night with these thoughts in mind, trusting that the ONE Who never sleeps will continue working on your behalf, all through the night! David says this in verse 15:

15 As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice, and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake [to find myself] beholding Your form [and having sweet communion with You].

Now be a DOER of this verse!Continue to be in intimate fellowship with Him and YOU will find yourself waking up to HIS voice in fellowship with YOU! Remember, HE has NEVER failed you! And He won't start now! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Oceans - Where Feet May Fail":


Shalom in Him!