Sunday, April 15, 2018

Shalom,

Today I want to share Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" devotional:

Paralyzed

"And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil" (Hebrews 2:14). 

"That He might paralyze him that held the dominion of death, that is the Adversary" (Hebrews 2:14, Rotherham). 

Jesus put to naught the hosts of darkness! He paralyzed their death-dealing power! And when Jesus met John the Revelator on the Isle of Patmos, Jesus said, "I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (Revelation 1:18). 

Keys represent authority. Jesus conquered Satan and stripped him of his authority. Jesus was the Master of all hell!  But Jesus did not conquer Satan for Himself. He conquered him for us. It was as though you and I personally had met Satan and had conquered him, stripped him of his authority, and stood as master over him. 

Confession: Jesus is my Head. Jesus is Lord over all. Jesus conquered Satan for me. Jesus stripped Satan of his authority over me. In the eyes of Heaven, hell, and this universe, it was as though I personally had met Satan and had conquered him, stripped him of his authority, and stood there as master over him. Therefore, in Christ Jesus, I am more than a conqueror. I am a holder of authority. I stand as master over Satan and all his cohorts! 
AMEN! Now continually meditate on and continually speak about the Covenant that YOU have with Almighty God because of the Blood of JESUS! God LOVEs when we do that! Satan HATES when we do that! Two of the best reasons in the world to continually do so! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Worship with "Remembrance":

VERSE 1: I take the bread of life Broken for all my sin Your body crucified To make me whole again VERSE 2: I will recall the cup Poured out in sacrifice To trade this sinners' end For Your new covenant CHORUS: Hallelujah I'll live my life in remembrance Hallelujah Your promise I won't forget VERSE 3: I'll walk salvation's road With fear and trembling Your way borne as my own As Christ is formed in me CHORUS: Hallelujah I'll live my life in remembrance Hallelujah Your promise I won't forget POST CHORUS 1: If ever I should lose my way If ever I deny Your grace Remind me of the price You paid Hallelujah I'll live in remembrance BRIDGE (repeated): You've been so so good to me You've been so so good to me Oh to think where I would be If not for You If not for You POST CHORUS 2: As far as heights reach from the depths As far as east is from the west So far Your grace has carried me POST CHORUS 3: Until I see You face to face Until at last I've won my race Remind me Youʼre not finished yet TAG: Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah I'll live in remembrance

Shalom in Him!