Monday, April 16, 2018

Shalom,

I am currently on vacation with family and friends and will be taking a break from the blog for 2 weeks. I may do a vacation post occasionally, but will resume daily posts beginning May 2! In the meantime, dive deeper into the Word of God and discover the hidden treasures that bring LIFE! Amen! Here is Hillsong Worship with another new song from their "There Is More" album called Touch of Heaven":
VERSE1: How I live for the moments Where I’m still in Your presence All the noise dies down Lord speak to me now You have all my attention I will linger and listen I can’t miss a thing PRE-CHORUS: Lord I know my heart wants more of You My heart wants something new So I surrender all CHORUS: All I want is to live within Your love Be undone by who You are My desire is to know You deeper Lord I will open up again Throw my fears into the wind I am desperate for a touch of heaven VERSE 2: You’re the fire in the morning You’re the cool in the evening The breath in my soul The life in my bones There is no hesitation In Your love and affection It’s the sweetest of all BRIDGE: I open up my heart to You I open up my heart to You now So do what only You can Jesus have Your way in me now

Shalom in Him!