Friday, September 30, 2016

Shalom,

Today's "Faith Food" by Kenneth E. Hagin addresses something that every born again believer MUST know, understand and operate in if they want to be truly successful in this life and in what God has called them to do! 

Helper

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever" (John 14:16 AMP). 

It is sad to realize that some Christians ignore the Holy Spirit who is indwelling within them. I believe they mistakenly think He will come in, take control of their lives, and make them do whatever needs to be done automatically with no effort on their part - but He won't. Demons do that. They are the ones that make people do things which the people don't want to do. Demons drive, force, and control people.                                                                                            

Holy Spirit, on the other hand, is a Gentleman. He will never force you to do anything against your will. In the Scriptures we see that the Holy Spirit leads, guides, prompts, and urges. He may give you a gentle "push," but He will never force you to act. 
Some complain, "Why doesn't God do this or that?" Holy Spirit won't do anything until you put Him to work for you! He is sent to be your Helper. He is not sent to do the job for you, but to help you do it. 

When you know Holy Spirit is in you, then you can act on God's Word intelligently, and Holy Spirit will work through you. Begin to talk in line with today's confession, and you will find that He who indwells you will become more real to you. 

Confession: The Greater One is in me. I'm depending on Him. He will live big in me. He will help me. The Greater One will put me over. He will make me a success! 
Amen! Holy Spirit INDWELLS every believer, making us temples of God! He then desires to FILL every believer with Himself so that WHO is within us can affect every person we come in contact with! He will lead, guide and direct us in our personal ministries, as well as in our family, job, school and social lives, making us those living epistles that continue to tell HIS story! AMEN! If you have never received the INFILLING of Holy Spirit since you were born again, please visit our website through the link on the left to find out more, and to contact us for any further assistance! It is TRAGIC that more of the Body of Christ does not operate in the fullness that we have been equipped and called to do! Let's get busy! AMEN! Here is Hillsong Young and Free with "This Is Living":



THIS IS LIVING  
[Verse 1]
Waking up knowing there's a reason

All my dreams come alive
Life is for living with You
I've made my decision

[Verse 2]

You lift me up, fill my eyes with wonder

Forever young in Your love
This freedom's untainted with You
No moment is wasted

[Pre-Chorus]

See the sun now bursting through the clouds

Black and white turns to colour all around
All is new, in the Savior I am found

[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)

[Verse 3]

You lead the way, God You're right beside me
In Your love I'm complete

There's nothing like living with You
This life You created I choose

[Pre-Chorus]
See the sun now bursting through the clouds
Black and white turn to color all around
All is new, in the Savior I am found

[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)

You take me higher than I've been before

It's Your perfect love that sees me soar
God your freedom is an open door

You are everything I want and more


[Chorus]
This is living now (2x)
You take me higher than I've been before
It's Your perfect love that sees me soar
God your freedom is an open door
You are everything I want and more

Shalom in Him!