Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Shalom,

The MOST important decision for anyone to make is the decision to receive JESUS as Lord and personal Saviour. The SADDEST thing that I have found among born again believers is the fact that MANY have little to no idea of what actually happened in them at the very moment of their decision! Kenneth E. Hagin has covered this very well in today's "Faith Food" devotional!

New Creation

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature [creation]: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Cor. 5:17). 

I'm glad I'm a new creature. I was only fifteen when I was born again, but I remember exactly what happened. Something took place inside of me. It seemed as if a two-ton load rolled off my chest. Not only did something depart from me, but something came into me! 

The moment you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior and confessed Him as your Lord (Rom. 10:9-10), you, too, were recreated. 

At that moment, the redemption which Jesus provided two thousand years ago became a reality to you. At that instant, the very life and nature of God were imparted to your spirit. You were recreated - born again! 

The New Birth is not an experience. It is not a religion. It is not joining a church. It is the re-birth of your spirit. 

When you were born again, old things passed away. In the sight of God, all sin and all of your past life were blotted out. All you had been - spiritually speaking - was blotted out. It ceased to exist. And you became a new man in Christ Jesus. God sees nothing in your life before the moment you were born again! 

All things inside you became new. Your spirit was recreated. You passed from death unto life (1 John 3:14)! 

Confession: I am a new creature in Christ. I am a new creation. I am recreated. The life and nature of God are within me. I have passed from death unto life! I am a new creature! 
AMEN! Never again say "I'm just an old sinner, saved by Grace". You WERE a sinner! Once you were 'saved by Grace', you became a SAINT! A saint is not some extraordinary person who has done 'good things'. A true New Testament saint is someone who has become new creature in Christ! A completely reborn human spirit, born in the image of GOD Himself! MADE the Righteousness of God, NOT by doing righteous or good deeds, but by realizing that we could NEVER be good enough in the eyes of God on our own! The price that MUST be paid for sin is death! Eternal separation from God! JESUS Himself TOOK upon Himself our sin. He BECAME sin with our sin so that we could become righteous with HIS righteousness! Why would He do such a thing? Because He LOVES us and He desires fellowship with those who will WILLINGLY choose HIM! John 3:14-18:

14 And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must [so it is necessary that] the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 In order that everyone who believes in Him [who cleaves to Him, trusts Him, and relies on Him] may not perish, but have eternal life and [actually] live forever! 16 For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world in order to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world, but that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. 18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]

Is there ANY reason that you cannot receive this wonderful free GIFT of SALVATION right now? Pray this prayer, believing:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! NOW you are a NEW CREATION! The old you is dead and gone and the new you is created in the image of Almighty God Himself! NOW you need to renew your soul (mind, emotions and will) every day with the Word of God so that your outer man can become like your new inner man! It takes time, it takes diligence, but the Spirit of God is right there to help you! Get yourself into a good local church that teaches the WORD and learn to grow so that YOU can go out and share this Gospel with others! God's desire is that NONE should perish, be lost and end up in the hell of the Bible! Let's do OUR part in this! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Beneath The Waters: I Will Rise":


Shalom in Him!