Thursday, December 10, 2015

Shalom,

Today is my mom's birthday! If she were still alive on earth, she would be 90! She is NOT alive on earth today, though she IS very much alive in the presence of her Savior, Jesus Christ, in the Heaven of the Bible! What a wonderful assurance we have in the powerful Gift of our Salvation that was provided, once and for all {one time, for ALL people, for all of time!}, so that NONE will perish (be eternally separated from the God of the Bible} except those who have refused to accept and receive Jesus as Lord and personal Savior. Have YOU? If not, then please, pray THIS prayer with me, believing in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and receiving the Salvation that He has provided for you! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! Now YOU are a born again believer (1 Peter 1:23), a member of the family of God (Romans 8:16), a Blood Covenant Partner with the God of the Bible (Hebrews 8:6), an heir of God (Galatians 4:7) and a joint/equal heir with Jesus Himself (Romans 8:17)! It just does NOT get any better than that! AMEN!!! Here is Hillsong with "Desert Song". Make it YOUR song!


Shalom in Him!