Sunday, June 7, 2015

Shalom,

Proverbs 7:1-3 says this:

My son, keep my words; lay up within you my commandments [for use when needed] and treasure them. Keep my commandments and live, and keep my law and teaching as the apple (the pupil) of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.

"Keep" is the Hebrew word "shamar", which means: to hedge about; to guard; to protect; to attend to; to observe; to give heed to. If we are going to "attend to" the Word of God, then we are going to HAVE to obey it! Put it into practice! You CAN, you know. Philippians 4:13 tells us this Truth:

13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. AMP

This is NOT a promise meant only for ministers, leaders or some "elite" believers (there IS no such person)! THIS promise, along with every other promise in the Word of God, is for "whosoever will"! Whosoever will FIND the promises, BELIEVE the promises, DO what the Word says to do concerning the promises, RECEIVE the promises and then ACT on them! AMEN! Jesus has already provided for everything we will ever need in this life (Ephesians 1:3). Appropriating those things is OUR choice! "Whosoever will" means YOU! WILL you? Here is Hillsong with a VERY old song called "I Believe The Promise"!


Shalom in Him!