Thursday, June 4, 2015

Shalom,

In  John 14:6 Jesus made one of the most powerful declarations of His entire ministry! 

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

Here are a few other translations of John 14:6, just to make it very clear!

6 Yeshua said, “I AM the Way — and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me. CJB

I alone, in contradistinction to all others, am the road and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Wuest 

6 Jesus said, "I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father apart from me. THE MESSAGE

Some people would LIKE to believe that there are many ways to Heaven. Realize that without the Bible, they would not even know about a place called Heaven! So, the God of the Bible would be the only real authority concerning how to obtain the Heaven of the Bible as our future home! HE says that JESUS is the ONLY Way to get to this destination! Numbers 23:19 says this about the God of the Bible:

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? KJV

There are also many people who don't deny that Jesus lived, but they say that He was just a good man or a prophet or a teacher. Would a "good man" tell such a huge lie? You see, if Jesus is NOT the only Way to the Father, then He would really be simply the biggest liar ever born! No, He is NOT a liar, satan is! Jesus IS exactly Who the Word of God says that He is! He IS the King of kings and the Lord of lords (1 Timothy 6:14-15)! He IS the firstborn from the dead (Colossians 1:18)! He IS the living Word of God (John 1:1)! He IS the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (Revelation 22:13)! AND, He IS the ONLY Way to the Heaven of the Bible! If you have never received Him as YOUR Lord and personal Savior, then I invite you to pray this prayer with me now, believing that He IS exactly Who He says that He is! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

AMEN! NOW, as a born again child of the Living God through the Blood of Jesus, get yourself into a good Bible believing, Bible teaching local church so that you can grow up in the things of God and so that you can be prepared to show others the WAY! Here, to encourage you in this, is Hillsong with "This Is Our God":


Shalom in Him!