Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shalom,

We read the last 88 verses of Psalm 119 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today. I would encourage you to re-read yesterday's blog on the Word and then pay special attention to Psalm 119:89 and 93 for today: 

89 Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [stands firm as the heavens].
93 I will never forget Your precepts, [how can I?] for it is by them You have quickened me (granted me life). AMP

His Word forever settled and will NEVER change! Any changes to be made will be in us as we continually meditate on His Word and hide it in our hearts (Psalm 119:11)! It is the Word that brings the Life of God into every area of our lives! Read the Word, speak the Word to yourself (and others), listen to the Word being read (CDs, MP3s, etc), and meditate (think about, ponder, talk about) on it so that YOU can make your way prosperous and have GOOD success (Joshua 1:8 AMP)! Then look at Psalm 119:97-100 for more reasons to KNOW this Word!
97 Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. AMP

Enjoy your journey into the Word of God! you will NEVER regret THAT decision! EVER! Here is an older song by Sara Groves called, appropriately, "The Word"!



Shalom in Him!