Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shalom,

Pastor Bill Novak ended his current series called "God/Man" today at The Spoken Word Church. He will begin a series called "End Times" next week! Did YOU know that Jesus was/is 100% God AND 100% man? Everything that He did here on the earth, He did as a perfect, sinless man! He was completely man and COULD have sinned, but He did not! He was the perfect sacrifice for OUR sins, because He had none of His own! He was the perfect Mediator! 1 Timothy 2:5-6:

5 For there [is only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 Who gave Himself as a ransom for all [people, a fact that was] attested to at the right and proper time. AMP


The Bible tells us in 2 Corinthians 5:21 that Jesus was MADE to BE sin, with OUR sin, so that WE could be MADE the Righteousness of Gd, through HIM! 

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. KJV

How can we partake of this wonderful gift? Romans 10:9-10 tells us this:

9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation. AMP

Have YOU received Jesus as Lord and personal Savior yet? If not, is there any reason you can't do so right now? Understand that the price to be paid for sin is death, which is eternal separation from the God of the Bible! Romans 6:23a:

23 For the wages of sin is death;... KJV

BUT, the God has provided the way out! Romans 6:23b:

 ...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. KJV

If you would like to, pray this prayer now:

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

Contact us through the link at the left and let us know so that we can assist you further in finding a good church in your area. In the meantime, check out the teaching on the website to get started! AND welcome too the family! Here is a song to encourage you! It's called "I'm Not Ashamed" by Hillsong:



Shalom in Him!