Friday, July 20, 2012

Shalom,


Another wonderful day with family! The song I want to share today is "No Reason To Hide" from Hillsong United. As the Church of Jesus Christ, we are SUPPOSED to shine as bright lights in the world and to the world! THAT is the goal and vision of The Spoken Word Church! To train believers to be and do just that! THIS is why we are here: Philippians 2:15-16:

15 That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent anduncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crookedand wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world, 16 Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose.



Enjoy the song!




Shalom in Him!