Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 108:7-9 shows Who REALLY owns the land of the Middle East!


 7God has promised in His holiness [regarding the establishment of David's dynasty]: I will rejoice, I will distribute [Canaan among My people], dividing Shechem and [the western region and allotting the eastern region which contains] the Valley of Succoth. 8Gilead is Mine, Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim also is My stronghold and the defense of My head; Judah is My scepter and lawgiver.  9Moab is My washbasin; upon Edom [My slave] My shoe I cast [to be cleaned]; over Philistia I shout [in triumph].

The One, True, Most High, Living, Almighty God of the Bible declared the boundaries of the nation that HE called ISRAEL! The audacity of the people of the world to continue to come against God is amazing! Have they learned NOTHING from history or the Word of God? The answer to that is a definite NO! Here is a picture of the God-given boundaries of Israel:




And here is a picture of what the world has pushed Israel into now!




All that Israel really has to do now is to rely on NONE but God! He WILL deliver them when they rely on HIM and HIM alone! Look at verses 11-13:


 11Have You not cast us off, O God? And will You not go forth, O God, with our armies? 12Give us help against the adversary, for vain is the help of man. 13Through and with God we shall do valiantly, for He it is Who shall tread down our adversaries.

Hallelujah! Bless Israel! Your Father expects it! Amen! Here is Don Moen with "The Mighty One Of Israel":




Shalom in Him!