Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 116:12 presents a question that we should be answering daily!


   12What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits toward me? [How can I repay Him for all His bountiful dealings?]


What can I do TODAY that will communicate my eternal gratitude and thankfulness for all that HE has done for me? What would be pleasing to HIM? Look at verse 16:


17I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving and will call on the name of the Lord.


Hebrews 13:15 says this:


15 Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.  


THAT is the sacrifice that HE is pleased with! Use very manner of praise and worship on a daily basis in order to keep HIM as the priority in your life! Here is a song by Don Moen called "A Sacrifice of Praise":




Shalom in Him!