Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shalom,


Psalm 101:1-4 is a very personal decision and confession:


 1I WILL sing of mercy and loving-kindness and justice; to You, O Lord, will I sing.
    2I will behave myself wisely and give heed to the blameless way--O when will You come to me? I will walk within my house in integrity and with a blameless heart.
    3I will set no base or wicked thing before my eyes. I hate the work of them who turn aside [from the right path]; it shall not grasp hold of me.
    4A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil person or thing



Many people do not realize that the hardest, and most important, place to walk in integrity is in our own homes and with the people who know us the best! It is very easy to PRETEND to be "holy" (set apart from the way the world thinks, speaks and acts, and set apart unto God and HIS ways!), in public or in a church service, but these who are the closest to us are not so easily fooled! Walking and living in this quality of integrity requires a determined purpose on our part! We must "protect our heart with all diligence" (Proverbs 4:23) by giving great attention to what we allow into our eyes and ears! We must "set no base or wicked thing before" our eyes! Everything we take in will eventually find its way OUT by our words and actions! BE a person of great character and integrity and people will KNOW that they have been with JESUS! AMEN! Here is Hillsong United with "Open My Eyes":




Shalom in Him!