Friday, January 14, 2011

Shalom,


I have read Psalm 14:1 many, many times over the years, but it has NEVER been more evident than the day in which WE now live! 


1 THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.


I am so glad that I KNOW that God IS, AND that He IS my rewarder when I diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6)!


Matthew 14 gives an account of the feeding of the 5,000 from the seed of 5 loaves and two fish. When we were in Israel, we saw this mosaic still visible from a fourth century church built on the sight.




I don't particularly like that everywhere people THOUGHT that Jesus did something, they put up a church! I would have liked to have seen the area as it may have looked, but if they hadn't, then it wouldn't be so easy to pick this spot out from any other. I would encourage everyone to make the trip. It is well worth the time, energy and resources it takes to do so!


Shalom in Him!