Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Shalom,

Today we read Psalm 17 in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan and these verses are especially appropriate for US, living in THIS time! Verses 1-8:

1 Hear the right (my righteous cause), O Lord; listen to my shrill, piercing cry! Give ear to my prayer, that comes from unfeigned and guileless lips. 2 Let my sentence of vindication come from You! May Your eyes behold the things that are just and upright. 3 You have proved my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and find nothing [no evil purpose in me]; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. 4 Concerning the works of men, by the word of Your lips I have avoided the ways of the violent (the paths of the destroyer). 5 My steps have held closely to Your paths [to the tracks of the One Who has gone on before]; my feet have not slipped. 6 I have called upon You, O God, for You will hear me; incline Your ear to me and hear my speech. 7 Show Your marvelous loving-kindness, O You Who save by Your right hand those who trust and take refuge in You from those who rise up against them. 8 Keep and guard me as the pupil of Your eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings

When we pray God's Word back to Him, HE confirms that Word with signs, wonders and miracles!!! Mark 16:20:

20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord kept working with them and confirming the message by the attesting signs and miracles that closely accompanied [it]. Amen (so be it).

SPEAK the WORD and watch the AUTHOR of that WORD caue it to come to pass! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":

Shalom in Him!