Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Shalom,

Psalm 25 is what we are reading today in our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan. It is one of my favorites! I especially like the beginning! Verses 1-5:

[A Psalm] of David.
1 Unto You, O Lord, do I bring my life.
2 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me.
3 Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause.

The key to having the prayer in the first three verses answered is found in verses 4-5!

4 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.
5 Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

If YOU will begin every study of the Word of God with the prayer found in these two verses, the Spirit of Almighty God WILL make the Word of God come alive to you and show you exactly how to walk it out in faith and confidence! Here is Hillsong with an older song called "Show Me Your Ways":

Shalom in Him!