Friday, June 24, 2022

Shalom,

Today I want to share again from Kenneth E. Hagin's "Faith Food" devotional.

FAVOR

Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs. — DANIEL 1:9

I didn’t know anything about confession of faith when I was first saved as a teenager. But somehow my spirit impelled me to say these things. Second Corinthians 5:17 was a favorite scripture of mine. I would tell everyone I met, “I’m a new creature!” They’d reply, “What’s that?” And I would start preaching on it. Before I knew it, I’d have a crowd gathered around me right there on the street!

Every morning, as I walked to school, I made my confessions based on John 1:4 and Daniel chapter 1. Sometimes a bunch of us students took up the whole street as we walked along. They thought I was crazy, but I’d explain it to them as we walked along.

I would say, “Now, you see Daniel had favor with the prince of eunuchs (or, as we would call him in modern times, the dean of the college). And it was God who gave Daniel favor with him.”

Then I would say to God, “God, give me favor with every teacher. Thank You for it. It is mine.”

Confession: God, give me favor with [your teacher, your mate, your business associates, etc.]. Thank You for it. Favor is mine.

AMEN! Make your own confessions of faith from the promises in the Word of God! HE watches over HIS WORD to perform it in YOUR life! AMEN! Here is Hillsong with "Say The Word":

Shalom in Him!