Friday, February 25, 2022

Shalom,

Today SOMEONE needs to hear and BELIEVE this from our Spoken Word Bible Reading Plan for today! 

Psalm 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. 4 By [the help of] God I will praise His word; on God I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear. What can man, who is flesh, do to me?

Psalm 56:9 Then shall my enemies turn back in the day that I cry out; this I know, for God is for me. 10 In God, Whose word I praise, in the Lord, Whose word I praise, 11 In God have I put my trust and confident reliance; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 Your vows are upon me, O God; I will render praise to You and give You thank offerings. 13 For You have delivered my life from death, yes, and my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life and of the living.

WHAT can MAN do to us when GOD is on our side? NOTHING! I really love this quote: "SInce GOD is FOR me, it doesn't do ANYONE, ANY GOOD to be against me! It WILL NOT WORK! HALLELUJAH! We can count on Him! Here are Hillsong Kids with "I Give You My Hallelujah":

Shalom in Him!