Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Shalom,

Today is my Birthday, so I am going to share two of my very favorite Scripture portions with you! The first is Philippians 3:10:

[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection

THIS is my goal throughout my time on this earth! The more that I KNOW HIM, the more that I will TRUST HIM, LOVE HIM, OBEY HIM and REPRESENT HIM! I hope YOU will choose this, too! The second of my favorites is John 10:10:

10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

GOD'S will for us is ALWAYS measured in ABUNDANCE! There is NO lack in HIM! I hope that YOU  will mediate on this {Joshua 1:8 AMPC} until it becomes SO REAL to you! THEN you will be truly blessed! Now here is Hillsong with one of my favorite worship songs! "Every Breath":

Shalom in Him!