Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Shalom,

There is no better devotional for today than the one found on The Spoken Word Church website!

Get to Know God's Voice

God talks more than anyone you will ever meet. He talks as often as you need help. I cannot explain to you my mother's voice. You would have to spend time with my mother. I cannot explain to you my Heavenly Father's voice. You will have to spend time with Him to know His voice. Obedience is impossible unless you discern His voice.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:" John 10:27

AMEN! Obedience to the Word of God and the Spirit of God are the keys to walking in the fullness of our GREAT New Covnenant that was sealed in the Blood of JESUS! AMEN! Here are Hillsong Kids with "As The World Shakes":

Shalom in Him!