Thursday, May 13, 2021

 Shalom,

Would you like to hear a REALLY GREAT Truth? Look at 2 Corinthians 5:21:

21 For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].

AMEN! JESUS did this ALL for US! HALLELUJAH! There IS no greater LOVE than HIS! Verses 17-19 says THIS:

17 Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come! 18 But all things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself [received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself] and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him]. 19 It was God [personally present] in Christ, reconciling and restoring the world to favor with Himself, not counting up and holding against [men] their trespasses [but cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

HALLELUJAH! Our GOD knew exactly what He was doing when He PLANNED the whole situation of our SALVATION! I hope that YOU will BELIEVE and RECEIVE HIM today! If you would like to, then pray this prayer with me right now! 

Almighty God, I am a sinner. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth, died on the cross for me, was raised from the dead, and is now seated at Your right hand. I accept and receive Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and I invite Him to come into my heart and become Lord over my life. I thank You now Father, for welcoming me into Your family. You are my Father. I am Your child. Jesus is my Lord! Amen.

NOW you are a child of GOD, a member of HIS family and part of the BRIDE of the CHRIST! We ARE, of ALL people, MOST BLESSED! Here is Hillsong with "One Thing"!

Shalom in Him!